Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Go away"

  1. 13 And when thou sendest him out free from thee, thou shalt not let him go away empty:
    • • •
    16 And it shall be, if he say unto thee, I will not go away from thee; because he loveth thee and thine house, because he is well with thee;
  2. 27 And as Samuel turned about to go away, he laid hold upon the skirt of his mantle, and it rent.
  3. 19 For if a man find his enemy, will he let him go well away? wherefore the Lord reward thee good for that thou hast done unto me this day.
  4. 21 Doth not their excellency which is in them go away? they die, even without wisdom.
  5. 30 He shall not depart out of darkness; the flame shall dry up his branches, and by the breath of his mouth shall he go away.
  6. 50 Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the Lord afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.
  7. 14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
  8. 31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
  9. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
  10. 67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
  11. 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
  12. 7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
  13. 16 And assuredly, as the Lord liveth, for the Lord God hath spoken it, and it is his eternal word, which cannot pass away, that they who are righteous shall be righteous still, and they who are filthy shall be filthy still; wherefore, they who are filthy are the devil and his angels; and they shall go away into everlasting fire, prepared for them; and their torment is as a lake of fire and brimstone, whose flame ascendeth up forever and ever and has no end.
  14. 10 And according to the power of justice, for justice cannot be denied, ye must go away into that lake of fire and brimstone, whose flames are unquenchable, and whose smoke ascendeth up forever and ever, which lake of fire and brimstone is endless torment.
  15. 25 And ye see that I have commanded that none of you should go away, but rather have commanded that ye should come unto me, that ye might feel and see; even so shall ye do unto the world; and whosoever breaketh this commandment suffereth himself to be led into temptation.
  16. 33 And the wicked shall go away into unquenchable fire, and their end no man knoweth on earth, nor ever shall know, until they come before me in judgment.
  17. 36 These are they who shall go away into the lake of fire and brimstone, with the devil and his angels—
    • • •
    44 Wherefore, he saves all except them—they shall go away into everlasting punishment, which is endless punishment, which is eternal punishment, to reign with the devil and his angels in eternity, where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched, which is their torment—
  18. 92 He that receiveth you not, go away from him alone by yourselves, and cleanse your feet even with water, pure water, whether in heat or in cold, and bear testimony of it unto your Father which is in heaven, and return not again unto that man.
  19. 73 These shall go away into outer darkness, where there is weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment