Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Be wise

  1. 12 For vain man would be wise, though man be born like a wild ass’s colt.
  2. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
  3. 3 The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.
  4. 8 Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
  5. 7 ¶ Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
  6. 6 ¶ Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
  7. 33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
  8. 12 If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
  9. 20 He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
  10. 20 Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.
  11. 15 My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine.
    • • •
    19 Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way.
  12. 5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
  13. 11 My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.
  14. 19 And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise man or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labour wherein I have laboured, and wherein I have shewed myself wise under the sun. This is also vanity.
  15. 23 ¶ All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise; but it was far from me.
  16. 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
  17. 2 And Hamath also shall border thereby; Tyrus, and Zidon, though it be very wise.
  18. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
  19. 25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
  20. 16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
  21. 18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
  22. 12 O be wise; what can I say more?
  23. 8 Now I say unto you let us be wise and consider these things, for we have no right to destroy my son, neither should we have any right to destroy another if he should be appointed in his stead.
    • • •
    10 And now let us be wise and look forward to these things, and do that which will make for the peace of this people.
  24. 28 Be wise in the days of your probation; strip yourselves of all uncleanness; ask not, that ye may consume it on your lusts, but ask with a firmness unshaken, that ye will yield to no temptation, but that ye will serve the true and living God.
    • • •
    31 Condemn me not because of mine imperfection, neither my father, because of his imperfection, neither them who have written before him; but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been.
  25. 18 To another is given the word of knowledge, that all may be taught to be wise and to have knowledge.
  26. 27 Thou shalt be diligent in preserving what thou hast, that thou mayest be a wise steward; for it is the free gift of the Lord thy God, and thou art his steward.

No comments:

Post a Comment