Monday, August 2, 2010

"with a strong hand"

  1. 1 Then the Lord said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land.
  2. 9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the Lord’s law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the Lord brought thee out of Egypt.
  3. 20 And he said, Thou shalt not go through. And Edom came out against him with much people, and with a strong hand.
  4. 12 With a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm: for his mercy endureth for ever.
  5. 11 ¶ For the Lord spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,
  6. 21 And hast brought forth thy people Israel out of the land of Egypt with signs, and with wonders, and with a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with great terror;
  7. 11 For the Lord spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying:

No comments:

Post a Comment