Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gentiles seek

Isa. 11: 10

10 ¶ And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
Matt. 6: 32

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
Acts 15: 17

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
2 Ne. 21: 10

10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek; and his rest shall be glorious.
D&C 45: 9

9 And even so I have sent mine everlasting covenant into the world, to be a light to the world, and to be a standard for my people, and for the Gentiles to seek to it, and to be a messenger before my face to prepare the way before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment