Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Sing unto the Lord"

  1. 1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
  2. 3 Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the Lord; I will sing praise to the Lord God of Israel.
  3. 23 Sing unto the Lord, all the earth; shew forth from day to day his salvation.
  4. 30 Moreover Hezekiah the king and the princes commanded the Levites to sing praise unto the Lord with the words of David, and of Asaph the seer. And they sang praises with gladness, and they bowed their heads and worshipped.
  5. 6 I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
  6. 6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.
  7. 4 Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
  8. 32 Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah:
  9. 1 O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
  10. 1 O SING unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth.
    2 Sing unto the Lord, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
  11. 1 O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
    • • •
    5 Sing unto the Lord with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.
  12. 33 I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
  13. 7 Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:
  14. 1 Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
  15. 5 Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
  16. 10 Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
  17. 13 Sing unto the Lord, praise ye the Lord: for he hath delivered the soul of the poor from the hand of evildoers.
  18. 5 Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things; this is known in all the earth.
  19. 9 And they did sing praises unto the Lord; yea, the brother of Jared did sing praises unto the Lord, and he did thank and praise the Lord all the day long; and when the night came, they did not cease to praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment