Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Wait upon the Lord"

  1. 9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
  2. 2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
  3. 17 And I will wait upon the Lord, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.
  4. 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
  5. 22 Are there any among the vanities of the Gentiles that can cause rain? or can the heavens give showers? art not thou he, O Lord our God? therefore we will wait upon thee: for thou hast made all these things.
  6. 8 ¶ Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
  7. 17 And I will wait upon the Lord, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment