Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Turned my

  1.   11 Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my sake among them, that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy.
  2.   18 ¶ And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said unto him, Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not. And when he had turned in unto her into the tent, she covered him with a mantle.
  3.   11 And Naomi said, Turn again, my daughters: why will ye go with me? are there yet any more sons in my womb, that they may be your husbands?
      12 Turn again, my daughters, go your way; for I am too old to have an husband. If I should say, I have hope, if I should have an husband also to night, and should also bear sons;
  4.   2 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.
  5.   20 Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
  6.   14 I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.
  7.   39 Turn away my reproach which I fear: for thy judgments are good.
          •  •  •
      59 I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
  8.   17 Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, turn, my beloved, and be thou like a roe or a young hart upon the mountains of Bether.
  9.   25 ¶ And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:
  10.   11 He hath turned aside my ways, and pulled me in pieces: he hath made me desolate.
  11.   19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
  12.   29 And the word came to Alma, saying: Go; and also say unto my servant Amulek, go forth and prophesy unto this people, saying—Repent ye, for thus saith the Lord, except ye repent I will visit this people in mine anger; yea, and I will not turn my fierce anger away.
  13.   6 And again, O God, when I did turn to my house thou didst hear me in my prayer.
      7 And when I did turn unto my closet, O Lord, and prayed unto thee, thou didst hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment