Saturday, October 27, 2018

"My prayer"

  1.   17 Not for any injustice in mine hands: also my prayer is pure.
  2.   1 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
  3.   3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
  4.   9 The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.
  5.   1 Hear the right, O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
  6.   13 But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.
  7.   12 Hear my prayer, O Lord, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.
  8.   8 Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
  9.   2 Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
  10.   1 Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication.
  11.   1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
  12.   1 Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
  13.   19 But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
      20 Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
  14.   13 But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
  15.   8 O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
  16.   6 Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
  17.   2 Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;
          •  •  •
      13 But unto thee have I cried, O Lord; and in the morning shall my prayer prevent thee.
  18.   1 Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come unto thee.
  19.   2 Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
          •  •  •
      5 Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.
  20.   1 Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
  21.   8 Also when I cry and shout, he shutteth out my prayer.
  22.   7 When my soul fainted within me I remembered the Lord: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.
  23.   22 Now, this thing was pleasing unto me, Jacob, for I had requested it of my Father who was in heaven; for he had heard my cry and answered my prayer.
  24.   8 And my prayer to God is concerning my brethren, that they may once again come to the knowledge of God, yea, the redemption of Christ; that they may once again be a delightsome people.
  25.   10 And behold, when I see many of my brethren truly penitent, and coming to the Lord their God, then is my soul filled with joy; then do I remember what the Lord has done for me, yea, even that he hath heard my prayer; yea, then do I remember his merciful arm which he extended towards me.
  26.   4 For he said: Thou art merciful, O God, for thou hast heard my prayer, even when I was in the wilderness; yea, thou wast merciful when I prayed concerning those who were mine enemies, and thou didst turn them to me.
      5 Yea, O God, and thou wast merciful unto me when I did cry unto thee in my field; when I did cry unto thee in my prayer, and thou didst hear me.
      6 And again, O God, when I did turn to my house thou didst hear me in my prayer.
  27.   12 Behold, my prayer to God is that you all may be saved. And I subscribe myself your servant in the Lord, prophet and seer of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment