Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Or how


  1.   16 And Judah said, What shall we say unto my lord? what shall we speak? or how shall we clear ourselves? God hath found out the iniquity of thy servants: behold, we are my lord’s servants, both we, and he also with whom the cup is found.
  2.   8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?
  3.   6 For how can I endure to see the evil that shall come unto my people? or how can I endure to see the destruction of my kindred?
  4.   4 How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
  5.   4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
  6.   29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
  7.   16 For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?
  8.   1 Now after Alma had spoken these words, they sent forth unto him desiring to know whether they should believe in one God, that they might obtain this fruit of which he had spoken, or how they should plant the seed, or the word of which he had spoken, which he said must be planted in their hearts; or in what manner they should begin to exercise their faith.
  9.   4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother: Let me pull the mote out of thine eye—and behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment