Monday, August 24, 2015

Save from

  1.   9 And if ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, then ye shall blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the Lord your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies.
  2.   14 And the Lord looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy amight, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee?
  3.   3 The God of my rock; in him will I atrust: he is my bshield, and the horn of my salvation, my high ctower, and my drefuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
      4 I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
  4.   1 O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
  5.   3 I will call upon the Lord, who is aworthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
  6.   21 Save me from the lion’s mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the aunicorns.
  7.   7 But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us.
  8.   3 He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.
  9.   2 aDeliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bbloody men.
  10.   10 And he saved them from the hand of him that hated them, and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy.
  11.   31 For he shall stand at the aright hand of the bpoor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.
  12.   20 Now therefore, O Lord our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the Lord, even thou only.
  13.   13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the aastrologers, the stargazers, the bmonthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.
  14.   10 ¶ Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the Lord; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will asave thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.
  15.   27 ¶ But fear not thou, O my servant aJacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.
  16.   29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will acall for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
  17.   71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
  18.   27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.
  19.   40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, aSave yourselves from this buntoward generation.
  20.   9 Much more then, being now ajustified by his bblood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
  21.   7 aWho in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up bprayers and supplications with cstrong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard din that he feared;
  22.   22 Yea, and after having been adelivered of God out of the land of Jerusalem, by the hand of the Lord; having been bsaved from famine, and from sickness, and all manner of diseases of every kind; and they having waxed strong in battle, that they might not be destroyed; having been brought out of cbondage time after time, and having been kept and preserved until now; and they have been prospered until they are rich in all manner of things—
  23.   10 And when Amulek saw the pains of the women and children who were consuming in the fire, he also was pained; and he said unto Alma: How can we witness this awful scene? Therefore let us stretch forth our hands, and exercise the apower of God which is in us, and save them from the flames.
  24.   29 And it came to pass that she went and took the queen by the ahand, that perhaps she might raise her from the ground; and as soon as she touched her hand she arose and stood upon her feet, and cried with a loud voice, saying: O blessed Jesus, who has saved me from an bawful hell! O blessed God, have cmercy on this people!
  25.   4 Now when Ammon and his brethren saw this work of destruction among those whom they so dearly beloved, and among those who had so dearly beloved them—for they were treated as though they were angels sent from God to save them from everlasting destruction—therefore, when Ammon and his brethren saw this great work of destruction, they were moved with compassion, and they asaid unto the king:
  26.   17 But it came to pass that on the morrow they did return. And now behold, we did not ainquire of them concerning the prisoners; for behold, the Lamanites were upon us, and they returned in season to save us from falling into their hands. For behold, Ammoron had sent to their support a new supply of provisions and also a numerous army of men.
  27.   21 And it came to pass that we did afortify the city of Shem, and we did gather in our people as much as it were possible, that perhaps we might save them from destruction.
  28.   6 Crying repentance, saying: aSave yourselves from this untoward generation, and come forth out of the fire, hating even the bgarments spotted with the flesh.
  29.   41 And whatsoever city thy servants shall enter, and the people of that city receive not the testimony of thy servants, and thy servants warn them to save themselves from this untoward generation, let it be upon that city according to that which thou hast spoken by the mouths of thy prophets.
  30.   12 We believe it just to apreach the gospel to the nations of the earth, and warn the righteous to save themselves from the corruption of the world; but we do not believe it right to interfere with bbond-servants, neither preach the gospel to, nor baptize them contrary to the will and wish of their masters, nor to meddle with or influence them in the least to cause them to be dissatisfied with their situations in this life, thereby jeopardizing the lives of men; such interference we believe to be unlawful and unjust, and dangerous to the peace of every government allowing human beings to be held in cservitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment