Thursday, March 14, 2013

Have redeemed

  1.   9 ¶ And David answered Rechab and Baanah his brother, the sons of Rimmon the Beerothite, and said unto them, As the Lord liveth, who hath redeemed my soul out of all adversity,
  2.   29 And the king sware, and said, As the Lord liveth, that hath redeemed my soul out of all distress,
  3.   8 And I said unto them, We after our ability have redeemed our brethren the Jews, which were sold unto the heathen; and will ye even sell your brethren? or shall they be sold unto us? Then held they their peace, and found nothing to answer.
  4.   2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath aredeemed from the hand of the enemy;
  5.   24 And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever.
  6.   1 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have aredeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
  7.   22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy atransgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.
      23 aSing, O ye heavens; for the Lord hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into bsinging, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the Lord hath credeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel.
  8.   20 ¶ Go ye forth of aBabylon, flee ye from the bChaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The Lord hath redeemed his servant Jacob.
  9.   9 ¶ Break forth into joy, sing together, ye awaste places of Jerusalem: for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
  10.   11 For the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and aransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.
  11.   13 Woe unto them! for they have fled from me: adestruction unto them! because they have transgressed against me: though I bhave credeemed them, yet they have spoken lies against me.
  12.   8 I will hiss for them, and agather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.
  13.   21 But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, to day is the third day since these things were done.
  14.   13 Christ hath aredeemed us from the bcurse of the claw, being made a curse for us: for it is written, dCursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
  15.   20 aGo ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the bChaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter to the end of the earth; say ye: The Lord hath redeemed his cservant Jacob.
  16.   15 But behold, the Lord hath aredeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his bglory, and I am encircled about eternally in the carms of his dlove.
  17.   6 I aglory in bplainness; I glory in truth; I glory in my Jesus, for he hath credeemed my soul from hell.
  18.   23 Break forth into joy; sing together ye waste places of Jerusalem; for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem;
  19.   9 Having ascended into heaven, having the bowels of mercy; being filled with compassion towards the children of men; standing betwixt them and justice; having broken the bands of death, taken upon ahimself their iniquity and their transgressions, having redeemed them, and bsatisfied the demands of justice.
          •  •  •
      18 And behold, I say unto you, this is not all. For O how beautiful upon the mountains are the afeet of him that bringeth good tidings, that is the founder of bpeace, yea, even the Lord, who has redeemed his people; yea, him who has granted salvation unto his people;
          •  •  •
      23 They are raised to adwell with God who has redeemed them; thus they have eternal life through Christ, who has bbroken the bands of death.
          •  •  •
      27 Therefore ought ye not to tremble? For salvation cometh to none such; for the Lord hath redeemed none such; yea, neither can the Lord redeem such; for he cannot deny himself; for he cannot deny ajustice when it has its claim.
          •  •  •
      30 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem; for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
  20.   20 Yea, even he commanded them that they should apreach nothing save it were repentance and faith on the Lord, who had redeemed his people.
  21.   24 For, said he, I have repented of my sins, and have been aredeemed of the Lord; behold I am born of the Spirit.
          •  •  •
      29 My soul hath been aredeemed from the gall of bitterness and bbonds of iniquity. I was in the darkest abyss; but now I behold the marvelous light of God. My soul was cracked with eternal torment; but I am dsnatched, and my soul is epained no more.
  22.   4 And he also testified unto the people that aall mankind should be saved at the last day, and that they bneed not fear nor tremble, but that they might lift up their heads and rejoice; for the Lord had ccreated all men, and had also dredeemed eall men; and, in the end, all men should have eternal life.
  23.   41 And now, my beloved brother, Moroni, may the Lord our God, who has redeemed us and made us free, keep you continually in his presence; yea, and may he favor this people, even that ye may have success in obtaining the possession of all that which the Lamanites have taken from us, which was for our support. And now, behold, I close mine epistle. I am Helaman, the son of Alma.
  24.   19 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem; for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
  25.   13 And then shall the aremnants, which shall be bscattered abroad upon the face of the earth, be cgathered in from the east and from the west, and from the south and from the north; and they shall be brought to the dknowledge of the Lord their God, who hath redeemed them.
          •  •  •
      34 Then shall they break forth into joy—aSing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem; for the Father hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
  26.   99 The Lord hath brought again Zion;
    The Lord hath aredeemed his people, bIsrael,
    According to the celection of dgrace,
    Which was brought to pass by the faith
    And ecovenant of their fathers.
      100 The Lord hath redeemed his people;
    And Satan is abound and btime is no longer.
    The Lord hath gathered all things in cone.
    The Lord hath brought down dZion from above.
    The Lord hath ebrought up Zion from beneath.
  27.   38 Every aspirit of man was binnocent in the beginning; and God having credeemed man from the dfall, men became again, in their infant state, einnocent before God.
  28.   2 Behold, I say unto you, were it not for the atransgressions of my people, speaking concerning the church and not individuals, they might have been redeemed even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment