Saturday, December 30, 2017

Try hearts

  1.   31 ¶ Howbeit in the business of the ambassadors of the princes of Babylon, who sent unto him to enquire of the wonder that was done in the land, God left him, to try him, that he might know all that was in his heart.
  2.   3 Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
  3.   2 Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
  4.   23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
  5.   3 But thou, O Lord, knowest me: thou hast seen me, and tried mine heart toward thee: pull them out like sheep for the slaughter, and prepare them for the day of slaughter.
  6.   10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
  7.   15 And it came to pass that Ammon said unto them: Behold, I and my brethren will go forth into the land of Zarahemla, and ye shall remain here until we return; and we will try the hearts of our brethren, whether they will that ye shall come into their land.
  8.   4 Yea, even that ye would have so much faith as even to plant the word in your hearts, that ye may try the experiment of its goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment