Sunday, December 24, 2017

Blessed are

  1.   12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
  2.   4 Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
  3.   3 Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.
  4.   1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord.
      2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
  5.   32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
  6.   18 ¶ And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.
  7.   20 Blessed are ye that sow beside all waters, that send forth thither the feet of the ox and the ass.
  8.   3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
      4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
      5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
      6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
      7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
      8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
      9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
      10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
      11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
  9.   16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
  10.   21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
      22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.
  11.   23 ¶ And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
  12.   28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
  13.   37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
      38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
  14.   29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
  15.   29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
  16.   7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
  17.   13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
  18.   9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
  19.   14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
  20.   37 And blessed are they who shall seek to bring forth my Zion at that day, for they shall have the gift and the power of the Holy Ghost; and if they endure unto the end they shall be lifted up at the last day, and shall be saved in the everlasting kingdom of the Lamb; and whoso shall publish peace, yea, tidings of great joy, how beautiful upon the mountains shall they be.
  21.   12 And blessed are the Gentiles, they of whom the prophet has written; for behold, if it so be that they shall repent and fight not against Zion, and do not unite themselves to that great and abominable church, they shall be saved; for the Lord God will fulfil his covenants which he has made unto his children; and for this cause the prophet has written these things.
  22.   30 For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.
  23.   3 And how blessed are they who have labored diligently in his vineyard; and how cursed are they who shall be cast out into their own place! And the world shall be burned with fire.
  24.   30 And now it came to pass that all this was done in Mormon, yea, by the waters of Mormon, in the forest that was near the waters of Mormon; yea, the place of Mormon, the waters of Mormon, the forest of Mormon, how beautiful are they to the eyes of them who there came to the knowledge of their Redeemer; yea, and how blessed are they, for they shall sing to his praise forever.
  25.   15 Blessed art thou, Alma, and blessed are they who were baptized in the waters of Mormon. Thou art blessed because of thy exceeding faith in the words alone of my servant Abinadi.
      16 And blessed are they because of their exceeding faith in the words alone which thou hast spoken unto them.
  26.   37 And how blessed are they! For they did publish peace; they did publish good tidings of good; and they did declare unto the people that the Lord reigneth.
  27.   5 Behold, the field was ripe, and blessed are ye, for ye did thrust in the sickle, and did reap with your might, yea, all the day long did ye labor; and behold the number of your sheaves! And they shall be gathered into the garners, that they are not wasted.
  28.   12 Get this people out of this land, that they perish not; for Satan has great hold on the hearts of the Amalekites, who do stir up the Lamanites to anger against their brethren to slay them; therefore get thee out of this land; and blessed are this people in this generation, for I will preserve them.
  29.   8 I behold that ye are lowly in heart; and if so, blessed are ye.
          •  •  •
      13 And now, because ye are compelled to be humble blessed are ye; for a man sometimes, if he is compelled to be humble, seeketh repentance; and now surely, whosoever repenteth shall find mercy; and he that findeth mercy and endureth to the end the same shall be saved.
          •  •  •
      16 Therefore, blessed are they who humble themselves without being compelled to be humble; or rather, in other words, blessed is he that believeth in the word of God, and is baptized without stubbornness of heart, yea, without being brought to know the word, or even compelled to know, before they will believe.
  30.   23 Therefore, blessed are they who will repent and hearken unto the voice of the Lord their God; for these are they that shall be saved.
  31.   11 But if ye will repent and return unto the Lord your God I will turn away mine anger, saith the Lord; yea, thus saith the Lord, blessed are they who will repent and turn unto me, but wo unto him that repenteth not.
          •  •  •
      13 But blessed are they who will repent, for them will I spare. But behold, if it were not for the righteous who are in this great city, behold, I would cause that fire should come down out of heaven and destroy it.
  32.   14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.
  33.   1 And it came to pass that when Jesus had spoken these words unto Nephi, and to those who had been called, (now the number of them who had been called, and received power and authority to baptize, was twelve) and behold, he stretched forth his hand unto the multitude, and cried unto them, saying: Blessed are ye if ye shall give heed unto the words of these twelve whom I have chosen from among you to minister unto you, and to be your servants; and unto them I have given power that they may baptize you with water; and after that ye are baptized with water, behold, I will baptize you with fire and with the Holy Ghost; therefore blessed are ye if ye shall believe in me and be baptized, after that ye have seen me and know that I am.
      2 And again, more blessed are they who shall believe in your words because that ye shall testify that ye have seen me, and that ye know that I am. Yea, blessed are they who shall believe in your words, and come down into the depths of humility and be baptized, for they shall be visited with fire and with the Holy Ghost, and shall receive a remission of their sins.
      3 Yea, blessed are the poor in spirit who come unto me, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
      4 And again, blessed are all they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
      5 And blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
      6 And blessed are all they who do hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled with the Holy Ghost.
      7 And blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
      8 And blessed are all the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
      9 And blessed are all the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.
      10 And blessed are all they who are persecuted for my name’s sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
      11 And blessed are ye when men shall revile you and persecute, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake;
  34.   6 And blessed are the Gentiles, because of their belief in me, in and of the Holy Ghost, which witnesses unto them of me and of the Father.
  35.   20 And they arose from the earth, and he said unto them: Blessed are ye because of your faith. And now behold, my joy is full.
  36.   10 And when the Disciples had done this, Jesus said unto them: Blessed are ye for this thing which ye have done, for this is fulfilling my commandments, and this doth witness unto the Father that ye are willing to do that which I have commanded you.
          •  •  •
      12 And I give unto you a commandment that ye shall do these things. And if ye shall always do these things blessed are ye, for ye are built upon my rock.
          •  •  •
      14 Therefore blessed are ye if ye shall keep my commandments, which the Father hath commanded me that I should give unto you.
          •  •  •
      34 And I give you these commandments because of the disputations which have been among you. And blessed are ye if ye have no disputations among you.
  37.   22 Therefore, if ye do these things blessed are ye, for ye shall be lifted up at the last day.
  38.   3 And he said unto them: Blessed are ye because ye desired this thing of me; therefore, after that ye are seventy and two years old ye shall come unto me in my kingdom; and with me ye shall find rest.
          •  •  •
      7 Therefore, more blessed are ye, for ye shall never taste of death; but ye shall live to behold all the doings of the Father unto the children of men, even until all things shall be fulfilled according to the will of the Father, when I shall come in my glory with the powers of heaven.
  39.   10 And then cometh the New Jerusalem; and blessed are they who dwell therein, for it is they whose garments are white through the blood of the Lamb; and they are they who are numbered among the remnant of the seed of Joseph, who were of the house of Israel.
      11 And then also cometh the Jerusalem of old; and the inhabitants thereof, blessed are they, for they have been washed in the blood of the Lamb; and they are they who were scattered and gathered in from the four quarters of the earth, and from the north countries, and are partakers of the fulfilling of the covenant which God made with their father, Abraham.
  40.   29 Verily, verily, I say unto you, if they reject my words, and this part of my gospel and ministry, blessed are ye, for they can do no more unto you than unto me.
      30 And even if they do unto you even as they have done unto me, blessed are ye, for you shall dwell with me in glory.
      31 But if they reject not my words, which shall be established by the testimony which shall be given, blessed are they, and then shall ye have joy in the fruit of your labors.
  41.   5 Behold, blessed are you for this thing, and for speaking my words which I have given you according to my commandments.
  42.   5 Behold, blessed are you for this thing, and for speaking my words which I have given unto you according to my commandments.
  43.   1 Thomas, my son, blessed are you because of your faith in my work.
  44.   4 And blessed are you because you have believed;
      5 And more blessed are you because you are called of me to preach my gospel—
  45.   46 Wherefore, if ye have slept in peace blessed are you; for as you now behold me and know that I am, even so shall ye come unto me and your souls shall live, and your redemption shall be perfected; and the saints shall come forth from the four quarters of the earth.
  46.   5 But blessed are they who are faithful and endure, whether in life or in death, for they shall inherit eternal life.
          •  •  •
      36 And behold, verily I say unto you, blessed are you who are now hearing these words of mine from the mouth of my servant, for your sins are forgiven you.
  47.   6 But blessed are they who have kept the covenant and observed the commandment, for they shall obtain mercy.
  48.   18 But blessed are the poor who are pure in heart, whose hearts are broken, and whose spirits are contrite, for they shall see the kingdom of God coming in power and great glory unto their deliverance; for the fatness of the earth shall be theirs.
  49.   3 Yea, blessed are they whose feet stand upon the land of Zion, who have obeyed my gospel; for they shall receive for their reward the good things of the earth, and it shall bring forth in its strength.
  50.   49 Yea, and blessed are the dead that die in the Lord, from henceforth, when the Lord shall come, and old things shall pass away, and all things become new, they shall rise from the dead and shall not die after, and shall receive an inheritance before the Lord, in the holy city.
  51.   1 Behold, thus saith the Lord unto my servant William E. McLellin—Blessed are you, inasmuch as you have turned away from your iniquities, and have received my truths, saith the Lord your Redeemer, the Savior of the world, even of as many as believe on my name.
      2 Verily I say unto you, blessed are you for receiving mine everlasting covenant, even the fulness of my gospel, sent forth unto the children of men, that they might have life and be made partakers of the glories which are to be revealed in the last days, as it was written by the prophets and apostles in days of old.
  52.   60 Verily, verily, I say unto you who now hear my words, which are my voice, blessed are ye inasmuch as you receive these things;
  53.   11 Therefore, blessed are ye if ye continue in my goodness, a light unto the Gentiles, and through this priesthood, a savior unto my people Israel. The Lord hath said it. Amen.
  54.   2 Verily, verily I say unto you, blessed are such, for they shall obtain; for I, the Lord, show mercy unto all the meek, and upon all whomsoever I will, that I may be justified when I shall bring them unto judgment.
  55.   3 And who receiveth you as a little child, receiveth my kingdom; and blessed are they, for they shall obtain mercy.
  56.   53 And the Lord said: Blessed is he through whose seed Messiah shall come; for he saith—I am Messiah, the King of Zion, the Rock of Heaven, which is broad as eternity; whoso cometh in at the gate and climbeth up by me shall never fall; wherefore, blessed are they of whom I have spoken, for they shall come forth with songs of everlasting joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment