Thursday, December 7, 2017

Mindful of

  1.   15 Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;
  2.   17 And refused to obey, neither were mindful of thy wonders that thou didst among them; but hardened their necks, and in their rebellion appointed a captain to return to their bondage: but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and forsookest them not.
  3.   4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
  4.   5 He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
  5.   12 The Lord hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.
  6.   10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:
  7.   4 Greatly desiring to see thee, being mindful of thy tears, that I may be filled with joy;
  8.   6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?
  9.   15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
  10.   2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
  11.   36 Now if this is boasting, even so will I boast; for this is my life and my light, my joy and my salvation, and my redemption from everlasting wo. Yea, blessed is the name of my God, who has been mindful of this people, who are a branch of the tree of Israel, and has been lost from its body in a strange land; yea, I say, blessed be the name of my God, who has been mindful of us, wanderers in a strange land.
      37 Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen.
  12.   2 My beloved son, Moroni, I rejoice exceedingly that your Lord Jesus Christ hath been mindful of you, and hath called you to his ministry, and to his holy work.
      3 I am mindful of you always in my prayers, continually praying unto God the Father in the name of his Holy Child, Jesus, that he, through his infinite goodness and grace, will keep you through the endurance of faith on his name to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment