Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Trouble me

  1.   35 And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the Lord, and I cannot go back.
  2.   1 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
  3.   4 Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
  4.   17 And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily.
  5.   14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
  6.   7 And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.
  7.   17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
  8.   5 Now the king said unto them: What is this that ye have said concerning the Spirit of the Lord? Behold, this is the thing which doth trouble me.
  9.   29 And if this be the case, I command you, my servant Joseph, that you shall say unto him, that he shall do no more, nor trouble me any more concerning this matter.
  10.   22 Behold, this is according to the law and the prophets; wherefore, trouble me no more concerning this matter.
  11.   15 Joseph, my son, if thou livest until thou art eighty-five years old, thou shalt see the face of the Son of Man; therefore let this suffice, and trouble me no more on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment