Monday, May 29, 2017

Now the king said

  1.   33 And now the king said that Alma was stirring up the people to rebellion against him; therefore he sent his army to destroy them.
  2.   15 And now the king said: I have broken the oath because thy people did carry away the daughters of my people; therefore, in my anger I did cause my people to come up to war against thy people.
  3.   5 Now the king said unto them: What is this that ye have said concerning the Spirit of the Lord? Behold, this is the thing which doth trouble me.
          •  •  •
      18 O God, Aaron hath told me that there is a God; and if there is a God, and if thou art God, wilt thou make thyself known unto me, and I will give away all my sins to know thee, and that I may be raised from the dead, and be saved at the last day. And now when the king had said these words, he was struck as if he were dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment