Saturday, May 20, 2017

Arise for

  1.   15 ¶ And it was so, when Gideon heard the telling of the dream, and the interpretation thereof, that he worshipped, and returned into the host of Israel, and said, Arise; for the Lord hath delivered into your hand the host of Midian.
  2.   4 Arise; for this matter belongeth unto thee: we also will be with thee: be of good courage, and do it.
  3.   26 Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies’ sake.
  4.   1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
  5.   2 And it came to pass, that when they had made an end of eating the grass of the land, then I said, O Lord God, forgive, I beseech thee: by whom shall Jacob arise? for he is small.
          •  •  •
      5 Then said I, O Lord God, cease, I beseech thee: by whom shall Jacob arise? for he is small.
  6.   3 And now, O king, if thou wilt spare our lives, we will be thy servants. And the king said unto them: Arise, for I will grant unto you your lives, and I will not suffer that ye shall be my servants; but I will insist that ye shall administer unto me; for I have been somewhat troubled in mind because of the generosity and the greatness of the words of thy brother Ammon; and I desire to know the cause why he has not come up out of Middoni with thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment