Sunday, February 19, 2017

Save me

  1.   2 And the Lord said unto Gideon, The people that are with thee are too many for me to give the Midianites into their hands, lest Israel vaunt themselves against me, saying, Mine own hand hath saved me.
  2.   3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
  3.   7 So Ahaz sent messengers to Tiglath-pileser king of Assyria, saying, I am thy servant and thy son: come up, and save me out of the hand of the king of Syria, and out of the hand of the king of Israel, which rise up against me.
  4.   7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
  5.   4 Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies’ sake.
  6.   1 O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
  7.   21 Save me from the lion’s mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
  8.   2 Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
          •  •  •
      16 Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies’ sake.
  9.   6 For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.
  10.   1 Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
  11.   16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.
  12.   3 He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.
  13.   2 Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.
  14.   1 Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.
  15.   2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.
      3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
  16.   26 Help me, O Lord my God: O save me according to thy mercy:
  17.   94 I am thine, save me; for I have sought thy precepts.
          •  •  •
      146 I cried unto thee; save me, and I shall keep thy testimonies.
  18.   7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
  19.   20 The Lord was ready to save me: therefore we will sing my songs to the stringed instruments all the days of our life in the house of the Lord.
  20.   14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
  21.   30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
  22.   27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.
  23.   29 And it came to pass that she went and took the queen by the hand, that perhaps she might raise her from the ground; and as soon as she touched her hand she arose and stood upon her feet, and cried with a loud voice, saying: O blessed Jesus, who has saved me from an awful hell! O blessed God, have mercy on this people!
  24.   3 And I will tell you that which no man knoweth save me and thee alone—
  25.   3 And I will tell you that which no man knoweth save me and thee alone—

No comments:

Post a Comment