Friday, February 10, 2017

It shall be unto him

  1.   35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
  2.   23 Now we see that Ammon could not be slain, for the Lord had said unto Mosiah, his father: I will spare him, and it shall be unto him according to thy faith—therefore, Mosiah trusted him unto the Lord.
  3.   27 Therefore, O my son, whosoever will come may come and partake of the waters of life freely; and whosoever will not come the same is not compelled to come; but in the last day it shall be restored unto him according to his deeds.
  4.   22 And wo unto him to whom he shall say this, for it shall be unto him that will do iniquity, and he cannot be saved; therefore, for this cause, that men might be saved, hath repentance been declared.
  5.   23 And inasmuch as ye do not write, behold, it shall be given unto him to prophesy; and thou shalt preach my gospel and call on the holy prophets to prove his words, as they shall be given him.
  6.   10 To see to all things as it shall be appointed unto him in my laws in the day that I shall give them.
  7.   3 And again, I say unto you that it shall be appointed unto him to keep the church record and history continually; for Oliver Cowdery I have appointed to another office.
  8.   27 And in that day whatsoever any man shall ask, it shall be given unto him.

No comments:

Post a Comment