Saturday, February 18, 2017

Blessed God

  1.   33 And the thing pleased the children of Israel; and the children of Israel blessed God, and did not intend to go up against them in battle, to destroy the land wherein the children of Reuben and Gad dwelt.
  2.   20 Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
  3.   35 O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.
  4.   19 ¶ Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.
  5.   28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
  6.   3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
  7.   11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
  8.   29 And it came to pass that she went and took the queen by the hand, that perhaps she might raise her from the ground; and as soon as she touched her hand she arose and stood upon her feet, and cried with a loud voice, saying: O blessed Jesus, who has saved me from an awful hell! O blessed God, have mercy on this people!
  9.   10 And in that day Adam blessed God and was filled, and began to prophesy concerning all the families of the earth, saying: Blessed be the name of God, for because of my transgression my eyes are opened, and in this life I shall have joy, and again in the flesh I shall see God.

No comments:

Post a Comment