Sunday, June 19, 2016

How shall

  1.   16 And Judah said, What shall we say unto my lord? what shall we speak? or how shall we clear ourselves? God hath found out the iniquity of thy servants: behold, we are my lord’s servants, both we, and he also with whom the cup is found.
          •  •  •
      34 For how shall I go up to my father, and the lad be not with me? lest peradventure I see the evil that shall come on my father.
  2.   12 And Moses spake before the Lord, saying, Behold, the children of Israel have not hearkened unto me; how then shall Pharaoh hear me, who am of uncircumcised lips?
          •  •  •
      30 And Moses said before the Lord, Behold, I am of uncircumcised lips, and how shall Pharaoh hearken unto me?
  3.   7 And Pharaoh’s servants said unto him, How long shall this man be a snare unto us? let the men go, that they may serve the Lord their God: knowest thou not yet that Egypt is destroyed?
  4.   11 ¶ And the Lord said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke me? and how long will it be ere they believe me, for all the signs which I have shewed among them?
          •  •  •
      27 How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me.
  5.   8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?
  6.   21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?
  7.   7 And the men of Israel said unto the Hivites, Peradventure ye dwell among us; and how shall we make a league with you?
  8.   12 And Manoah said, Now let thy words come to pass. How shall we order the child, and how shall we do unto him?
  9.   7 How shall we do for wives for them that remain, seeing we have sworn by the Lord that we will not give them of our daughters to wives?
          •  •  •
      16 ¶ Then the elders of the congregation said, How shall we do for wives for them that remain, seeing the women are destroyed out of Benjamin?
  10.   27 But the children of Belial said, How shall this man save us? And they despised him, and brought him no presents. But he held his peace.
  11.   26 Then Abner called to Joab, and said, Shall the sword devour for ever? knowest thou not that it will be bitterness in the latter end? how long shall it be then, ere thou bid the people return from following their brethren?
  12.   9 And David was afraid of the Lord that day, and said, How shall the ark of the Lord come to me?
  13.   18 And it came to pass on the seventh day, that the child died. And the servants of David feared to tell him that the child was dead: for they said, Behold, while the child was yet alive, we spake unto him, and he would not hearken unto our voice: how will he then vex himself, if we tell him that the child is dead?
  14.   15 And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?
  15.   4 But they were exceedingly afraid, and said, Behold, two kings stood not before him: how then shall we stand?
  16.   12 And David was afraid of God that day, saying, How shall I bring the ark of God home to me?
  17.   6 And the king said unto me, (the queen also sitting by him,) For how long shall thy journey be? and when wilt thou return? So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time.
  18.   2 How long wilt thou speak these things? and how long shall the words of thy mouth be like a strong wind?
  19.   2 How long will it be ere ye make an end of words? mark, and afterwards we will speak.
  20.   2 How long will ye vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words?
  21.   2 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.
  22.   2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
  23.   1 The king shall joy in thy strength, O Lord; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
  24.   3 How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence.
  25.   10 O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?
  26.   2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
  27.   3 Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
      4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
  28.   4 How shall we sing the Lord’s song in a strange land?
  29.   3 I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?
  30.   6 And the inhabitant of this isle shall say in that day, Behold, such is our expectation, whither we flee for help to be delivered from the king of Assyria: and how shall we escape?
  31.   19 But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.
  32.   14 O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?
          •  •  •
      21 How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
  33.   7 ¶ How shall I pardon thee for this? thy children have forsaken me, and sworn by them that are no gods: when I had fed them to the full, they then committed adultery, and assembled themselves by troops in the harlots’ houses.
  34.   7 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people?
  35.   4 How long shall the land mourn, and the herbs of every field wither, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein? the beasts are consumed, and the birds; because they said, He shall not see our last end.
  36.   26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;
  37.   6 O thou sword of the Lord, how long will it be ere thou be quiet? put up thyself into thy scabbard, rest, and be still.
  38.   13 ¶ Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
  39.   6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
  40.   5 ¶ Thy calf, O Samaria, hath cast thee off; mine anger is kindled against them: how long will it be ere they attain to innocency?
  41.   8 How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver thee, Israel? how shall I make thee as Admah? how shall I set thee as Zeboim? mine heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together.
  42.   2 O Lord, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!
  43.   26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
  44.   17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
  45.   21 ¶ Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
  46.   54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?
  47.   13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?
  48.   19 He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.
  49.   23 ¶ And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!
  50.   34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
     
  51.   41 And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you? Bring thy son hither.
  52.   18 If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.
  53.   24 And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!
  54.   12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
  55.   47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
  56.   6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?
  57.   2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
  58.   32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
  59.   14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
      15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
  60.   7 And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?
          •  •  •
      9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.
          •  •  •
      16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
  61.   8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
  62.   23 Him therefore I hope to send presently, so soon as I shall see how it will go with me.
  63.   5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
  64.   3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
  65.   22 And now I ask of you, my brethren, how will any of you feel, if ye shall stand before the bar of God, having your garments stained with blood and all manner of filthiness? Behold, what will these things testify against you?
  66.   21 And many such things did they say unto them, gnashing their teeth upon them, and spitting upon them, and saying: How shall we look when we are damned?
          •  •  •
      26 And Alma cried, saying: How long shall we suffer these great afflictions, O Lord? O Lord, give us strength according to our faith which is in Christ, even unto deliverance. And they broke the cords with which they were bound; and when the people saw this, they began to flee, for the fear of destruction had come upon them.
  67.   15 Behold, they have labored exceedingly, and have brought forth much fruit; and how great shall be their reward!
  68.   29 O ye wicked and ye perverse generation; ye hardened and ye stiffnecked people, how long will ye suppose that the Lord will suffer you? Yea, how long will ye suffer yourselves to be led by foolish and blind guides? Yea, how long will ye choose darkness rather than light?
  69.   6 O ye house of Israel whom I have spared, how oft will I gather you as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, if ye will repent and return unto me with full purpose of heart.
  70.   15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
      16 And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me!
  71.   109 Therefore, let every man stand in his own office, and labor in his own calling; and let not the head say unto the feet it hath no need of the feet; for without the feet how shall the body be able to stand?
  72.   2 How long shall thy hand be stayed, and thine eye, yea thy pure eye, behold from the eternal heavens the wrongs of thy people and of thy servants, and thine ear be penetrated with their cries?
      3 Yea, O Lord, how long shall they suffer these wrongs and unlawful oppressions, before thine heart shall be softened toward them, and thy bowels be moved with compassion toward them?
  73.   37 And again, verily I say unto you, how shall your washings be acceptable unto me, except ye perform them in a house which you have built to my name?
  74.   10 In the midst of this war of words and tumult of opinions, I often said to myself: What is to be done? Who of all these parties are right; or, are they all wrong together? If any one of them be right, which is it, and how shall I know it?
  75.  

No comments:

Post a Comment