Thursday, October 2, 2014

Deliver soul

  1.   28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.
  2.   4 Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies’ sake.
  3.   13 Arise, O Lord, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
  4.   20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
  5.   19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
  6.   18 He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.
  7.   13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
  8.   13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
  9.   48 What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.
  10.   4 Then called I upon the name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
          •  •  •
      8 For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
  11.   2 Deliver my soul, O Lord, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.
  12.   25 A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies.
  13.   14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
  14.   20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?
  15.   13 Sing unto the Lord, praise ye the Lord: for he hath delivered the soul of the poor from the hand of evildoers.
  16.   19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
          •  •  •
      21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.
  17.   5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
          •  •  •
      9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
  18.   6 And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, you that belong to this church, have you sufficiently retained in remembrance the captivity of your fathers? Yea, and have you sufficiently retained in remembrance his mercy and long-suffering towards them? And moreover, have ye sufficiently retained in remembrance that he has delivered their souls from hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment