Tuesday, June 10, 2014

No respect of persons

  1.   34 ¶ Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
  2.   11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
  3.   25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.
  4.   30 And thus, in their prosperous circumstances, they did not send away any who were naked, or that were hungry, or that were athirst, or that were sick, or that had not been nourished; and they did not set their hearts upon riches; therefore they were liberal to all, both old and young, both bond and free, both male and female, whether out of the church or in the church, having no respect to persons as to those who stood in need.
  5.   35 For I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know that the day speedily cometh; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over his own dominion.
  6.   16 And for your salvation I give unto you a commandment, for I have heard your prayers, and the poor have complained before me, and the rich have I made, and all flesh is mine, and I am no respecter of persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment