Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Redeem soul

  1.   9 ¶ And David answered Rechab and Baanah his brother, the sons of Rimmon the Beerothite, and said unto them, As the Lord liveth, who hath redeemed my soul out of all adversity,
  2.   29 And the king sware, and said, As the Lord liveth, that hath redeemed my soul out of all distress,
  3.   22 The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.
  4.   15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
  5.   18 Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.
  6.   23 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.
  7.   14 He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in his sight.
  8.   58 O Lord, thou hast pleaded the causes of my soul; thou hast redeemed my life.
  9.   15 But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love.
  10.   3 Wherefore, thy soul shall be blessed, and thou shalt dwell safely with thy brother, Nephi; and thy days shall be spent in the service of thy God. Wherefore, I know that thou art redeemed, because of the righteousness of thy Redeemer; for thou hast beheld that in the fulness of time he cometh to bring salvation unto men.
  11.   31 O Lord, wilt thou redeem my soul? Wilt thou deliver me out of the hands of mine enemies? Wilt thou make me that I may shake at the appearance of sin?
  12.   2 And now I, Nephi, write more of the words of Isaiah, for my soul delighteth in his words. For I will liken his words unto my people, and I will send them forth unto all my children, for he verily saw my Redeemer, even as I have seen him.
  13.   6 I glory in plainness; I glory in truth; I glory in my Jesus, for he hath redeemed my soul from hell.
  14.   29 My soul hath been redeemed from the gall of bitterness and bonds of iniquity. I was in the darkest abyss; but now I behold the marvelous light of God. My soul was racked with eternal torment; but I am snatched, and my soul is pained no more.
  15.   1 And I, the Lord God, spake unto Moses, saying: That Satan, whom thou hast commanded in the name of mine Only Begotten, is the same which was from the beginning, and he came before me, saying—Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment