Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My soul was racked

  1.   29 My soul hath been redeemed from the gall of bitterness and bonds of iniquity. I was in the darkest abyss; but now I behold the marvelous light of God. My soul was racked with eternal torment; but I am snatched, and my soul is pained no more.
  2.   12 But I was racked with eternal torment, for my soul was harrowed up to the greatest degree and racked with all my sins.
          •  •  •
      14 Yea, and I had murdered many of his children, or rather led them away unto destruction; yea, and in fine so great had been my iniquities, that the very thought of coming into the presence of my God did rack my soul with inexpressible horror.
          •  •  •
      16 And now, for three days and for three nights was I racked, even with the pains of a damned soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment