Monday, January 27, 2014

"In mercy"

  1.   13 Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.
  2.   5 But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
  3.   7 I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
  4.   18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
  5.   8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
  6.   5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
          •  •  •
      15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
  7.   8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
  8.   11 The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
  9.   5 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.
  10.   12 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.
  11.   18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
  12.   4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
  13.   10 Wherefore, brethren, seek not to counsel the Lord, but to take counsel from his hand. For behold, ye yourselves know that he counseleth in wisdom, and in justice, and in great mercy, over all his works.
  14.   28 Nevertheless, after wading through much tribulation, repenting nigh unto death, the Lord in mercy hath seen fit to snatch me out of an everlasting burning, and I am born of God.
  15.   2 And even I could not have come now at this time were it not that the judgment-seat hath been given to another, to reign in my stead; and the Lord in much mercy hath granted that I should come unto you.
  16.   14 And the great God has had mercy on us, and made these things known unto us that we might not perish; yea, and he has made these things known unto us beforehand, because he loveth our souls as well as he loveth our children; therefore, in his mercy he doth visit us by his angels, that the plan of salvation might be made known unto us as well as unto future generations.
  17.   14 Do not say: O God, I thank thee that we are better than our brethren; but rather say: O Lord, forgive my unworthiness, and remember my brethren in mercy—yea, acknowledge your unworthiness before God at all times.
  18.   7 For behold, I have accepted this house, and my name shall be here; and I will manifest myself to my people in mercy in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment