Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"You know that"

  1. 36 Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the Lord build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the Lord have spoken it, and I will do it.
  2. 18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
  3. 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
  4. 2 Behold, I have manifested unto you, by my Spirit in many instances, that the things which you have written are true; wherefore you know that they are true.
    3 And if you know that they are true, behold, I give unto you a commandment, that you rely upon the things which are written;
  5. 31 Wherefore, it shall come to pass, that if you behold a spirit manifested that you cannot understand, and you receive not that spirit, ye shall ask of the Father in the name of Jesus; and if he give not unto you that spirit, then you may know that it is not of God.
  6. 16 You know, brethren, that a very large ship is benefited very much by a very small helm in the time of a storm, by being kept workways with the wind and the waves.
  7. 38 Now learn a parable of the fig-tree—When its branches are yet tender, and it begins to put forth leaves, you know that summer is nigh at hand;

No comments:

Post a Comment