Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Speak the word"

  1. 10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.
  2. 25 For I am the Lord: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord God.
  3. 8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
  4. 14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.
  5. 10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to naught; speak the word, and it shall not stand; for God is with us.
  6. 17 For behold, king Benjamin was a holy man, and he did reign over his people in righteousness; and there were many holy men in the land, and they did speak the word of God with power and with authority; and they did use much sharpness because of the stiffneckedness of the people—
  7. 4 Behold, I am laboring with them continually; and when I speak the word of God with sharpness they tremble and anger against me; and when I use no sharpness they harden their hearts against it; wherefore, I fear lest the Spirit of the Lord hath ceased striving with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment