Saturday, July 23, 2011

"My knowledge"

  1. 3 I will fetch my knowledge from afar, and will ascribe righteousness to my Maker.
  2. 17 Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge.
  3. 4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
  4. 3 And I know that the record which I make is true; and I make it with mine own hand; and I make it according to my knowledge.
  5. 26 And it came to pass that I, Jacob, began to be old; and the record of this people being kept on the other plates of Nephi, wherefore, I conclude this record, declaring that I have written according to the best of my knowledge, by saying that the time passed away with us, and also our lives passed away like as it were unto us a dream, we being a lonesome and a solemn people, wanderers, cast out from Jerusalem, born in tribulation, in a wilderness, and hated of our brethren, which caused wars and contentions; wherefore, we did mourn out our days.
  6. 25 And also that of element shall melt with fervent heat; and all things shall become new, that my knowledge and glory may dwell upon all the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment