Sunday, May 22, 2011

Proceed with my record

  1. 9 And now I, Mormon,
  2. 13 And now I proceed with my record; for behold, it came to pass that the Lord did bring Jared and his brethren forth even to that great sea which divideth the lands. And as they came to the sea they pitched their tents; and they called the name of the place Moriancumer; and they dwelt in tents, and dwelt in tents upon the seashore for the space of four years.
  3. 1 And now I, Moroni, proceed to give the record of Jared and his brother.
  4. 1 And now I, Moroni, proceed with my record. Therefore, behold, it came to pass that because of the secret combinations of Akish and his friends, behold, they did overthrow the kingdom of Omer.
  5. 1 And now I, Moroni, proceed to finish my record concerning the destruction of the people of whom I have been writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment