Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fight with the sword

  1. 16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
  2. 2 Wherefore, in my days, I would that ye should know that I fought much with the sword to preserve my people, the Nephites, from falling into the hands of their enemies, the Lamanites. But behold, I of myself am a wicked man, and I have not kept the statutes and the commandments of the Lord as I ought to have done.
  3. 13 And it came to pass also that the armies of the Lamanites came down out of the land of Nephi, to battle against his people. But behold, king Benjamin gathered together his armies, and he did stand against them; and he did fight with the strength of his own arm, with the sword of Laban.
  4. 29 And it came to pass that Alma fought with Amlici with the sword, face to face; and they did contend mightily, one with another.
  5. 29 Wherefore, he did pursue them, and on the morrow he did overtake them; and they fought again with the sword. And it came to pass that when they had all fallen by the sword, save it were Coriantumr and Shiz, behold Shiz had fainted with the loss of blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment