Tuesday, May 7, 2019

The Lord gives me

  1.   10 And now, behold, I have brought the firstfruits of the land, which thou, O Lord, hast given me. And thou shalt set it before the Lord thy God, and worship before the Lord thy God:
  2.   27 For this achild I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him:
  3.   5 And of all my sons, (for the Lord hath given me many sons,) he hath chosen Solomon my son to sit upon the throne of the kingdom of the Lord over Israel.
  4.   169 Let my cry come near before thee, O Lord: give me aunderstanding according to thy word.
  5.   18 Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for asigns and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
  6.   18 ¶ And the Lord hath given me knowledge of it, and I know it: then thou shewedst me their doings.
  7.   10 Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the apower which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction.
  8.   18 Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for asigns and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of Hosts, which dwelleth in Mount Zion.
  9.   25 Yea, and now behold, O my son, the Lord doth agive me exceedingly great joy in the fruit of my blabors;
  10.   2 And I said unto him: Lord, give unto me apower over bdeath, that I may live and bring souls unto thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment