Monday, May 20, 2019

Entrusted with

  1.   1 And now, my son Helaman, I command you that ye take the records which have been entrusted with me;
          •  •  •
      14 And now remember, my son, that God has entrusted you with these things, which are sacred, which he has kept sacred, and also which he will keep and preserve for a wise purpose in him, that he may show forth his power unto future generations.
  2.   5 Behold, you have been entrusted with these things, but how strict were your commandments; and remember also the promises which were made to you, if you did not transgress them.
  3.   31 And except thou do this, behold, thou shalt have no more gift, and I will take away the things which I have entrusted with thee.
  4.   1 Hearken unto me, saith the Lord your God, for my servant Oliver Cowdery’s sake. It is not wisdom in me that he should be entrusted with the commandments and the moneys which he shall carry unto the land of Zion, except one go with him who will be true and faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment