Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Many have been

  1.   31 For behold I say unto you, the sins of many people have been caused by the iniquities of their kings; therefore their iniquities are answered upon the heads of their kings.
  2.   26 For because of the word which he has imparted unto me, behold, many have been born of God, and have tasted as I have tasted, and have seen eye to eye as I have seen; therefore they do know of these things of which I have spoken, as I do know; and the knowledge which I have is of God.
  3.   4 And there began to be great doubtings and disputations among the people, notwithstanding so many signs had been given.
  4.   6 Behold, I do not destroy the prophets, for as many as have not been fulfilled in me, verily I say unto you, shall all be fulfilled.
  5.   5 But behold, verily I say unto you, that there are many who have been ordained among you, whom I have called but few of them are chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment