Friday, May 3, 2019

I stand upon

  1.   17 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, In my dream, behold, I stood upon the bank of the river:
  2.   9 And Moses said unto Joshua, Choose us out men, and go out, fight with Amalek: to morrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in mine hand.
  3.   10 So I stood upon him, and slew him, because I was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and I took the crown that was upon his head, and the bracelet that was on his arm, and have brought them hither unto my lord.
  4.   8 And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights:
  5.   1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
  6.   5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
  7.   1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
  8.   23 But behold, my limbs did receive their strength again, and I stood upon my feet, and did manifest unto the people that I had been born of God.
  9.   17 And I have made the earth rich, and behold it is my footstool, wherefore, again I will stand upon it.
  10.   3 And it came to pass that I turned and went up on the mount; and as I stood upon the mount, I beheld the heavens open, and I was clothed upon with glory;

No comments:

Post a Comment