Monday, May 6, 2019

"Be filled with the Holy Ghost"

  1.   15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither awine nor strong drink; and he shall be bfilled with the cHoly Ghost, even from his mother’s womb.
  2.   17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his ahands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that bappeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath csent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the dHoly Ghost.
  3.   24 Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto arepentance; that I might bring them to btaste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; that they might also be cborn of God, and be dfilled with the Holy Ghost.
  4.   6 And blessed are all they who do ahunger and bthirst after crighteousness, for they shall be dfilled with the Holy Ghost.
  5.   2 Turn, all ye aGentiles, from your wicked ways; and brepent of your evil doings, of your clyings and deceivings, and of your whoredoms, and of your secret abominations, and your idolatries, and of your dmurders, and your epriestcrafts, and your fenvyings, and your strifes, and from all your wickedness and abominations, and come unto me, and be baptized in my name, that ye may receive a remission of your sins, and be filled with the Holy Ghost, that ye may be gnumbered with my people who are of the house of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment