Saturday, March 30, 2019

Not of any

  1.   21 ¶ Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother’s milk.
  2.   45 There failed not ought of any good thing which the Lord had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.
  3.   14 She may not eat of any thing that cometh of the vine, neither let her drink wine or strong drink, nor eat any unclean thing: all that I commanded her let her observe.
  4.   13 Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters.
  5.   31 The priests shall not eat of any thing that is dead of itself, or torn, whether it be fowl or beast.
  6.   5 Now, behold, I say unto you, if I had not been born of God I should not have known these things; but God has, by the mouth of his holy angel, made these things known unto me, not of any worthiness of myself;

No comments:

Post a Comment