Tuesday, February 12, 2019

"No good"

  1.   24 Nay, my sons; for it is no good report that I hear: ye make the Lord’s people to transgress.
  2.   18 And the king of Israel said unto Jehoshaphat, Did I not tell thee that he would prophesy no good concerning me, but evil?
  3.   25 Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away, they see no good.
  4.   3 Should he reason with unprofitable talk? or with speeches wherewith he can do no good?
  5.   11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
  6.   20 He that hath a froward heart findeth no good: and he that hath a perverse tongue falleth into mischief.
  7.   12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.
  8.   6 ¶ Yea, though he live a thousand years twice told, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?
  9.   15 We looked for peace, but no good came; and for a time of health, and behold trouble!
  10.   19 Hast thou utterly rejected Judah? hath thy soul lothed Zion? why hast thou smitten us, and there is no healing for us? we looked for peace, and there is no good; and for the time of healing, and behold trouble!
  11.   18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
  12.   23 And they would have had no children; wherefore they would have remained in a state of innocence, having no joy, for they knew no misery; doing no good, for they knew no sin.
  13.   46 And now, behold, notwithstanding all the care which we have taken of my vineyard, the trees thereof have become corrupted, that they bring forth no good fruit; and these I had hoped to preserve, to have laid up fruit thereof against the season, unto mine own self. But, behold, they have become like unto the wild olive-tree, and they are of no worth but to be hewn down and cast into the fire; and it grieveth me that I should lose them.
  14.   39 Yea, and I also exhort you, my brethren, that ye be watchful unto prayer continually, that ye may not be led away by the temptations of the devil, that he may not overpower you, that ye may not become his subjects at the last day; for behold, he rewardeth you no good thing.
  15.   24 And behold, there were divers ways that he did manifest things unto the children of men, which were good; and all things which are good cometh of Christ; otherwise men were fallen, and there could no good thing come unto them.

No comments:

Post a Comment