Saturday, January 26, 2019

"That awful hell"

  1.   29 And I said unto them that it was a representation of that awful hell, which the angel said unto me was prepared for the wicked.
          •  •  •
      35 And there is a place prepared, yea, even that awful hell of which I have spoken, and the devil is the preparator of it; wherefore the final state of the souls of men is to dwell in the kingdom of God, or to be cast out because of that justice of which I have spoken.
  2.   7 Yea, I would tell you these things if ye were capable of hearkening unto them; yea, I would tell you concerning that awful hell that awaits to receive such murderers as thou and thy brother have been, except ye repent and withdraw your murderous purposes, and return with your armies to your own lands.

No comments:

Post a Comment