Saturday, January 12, 2019

If you

  1.   20 I say unto you, my brethren, that if you should render all the thanks and praise which your whole soul has power to possess, to that God who has created you, and has kept and preserved you, and has caused that ye should rejoice, and has granted that ye should live in peace one with another—
  2.   10 And again, believe that ye must repent of your sins and forsake them, and humble yourselves before God; and ask in sincerity of heart that he would forgive you; and now, if you believe all these things see that ye do them.
  3.   60 And now I say unto you that the good shepherd doth call after you; and if you will hearken unto his voice he will bring you into his fold, and ye are his sheep; and he commandeth you that ye suffer no ravenous wolf to enter among you, that ye may not be destroyed.
  4.   5 Behold, you have been entrusted with these things, but how strict were your commandments; and remember also the promises which were made to you, if you did not transgress them.
  5.   22 And that you be firm in keeping the commandments wherewith I have commanded you; and if you do this, behold I grant unto you eternal life, even if you should be slain.
  6.   5 Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.
          •  •  •
      8 Verily, verily, I say unto you, even as you desire of me so it shall be unto you; and if you desire, you shall be the means of doing much good in this generation.
          •  •  •
      22 Verily, verily, I say unto you, if you desire a further witness, cast your mind upon the night that you cried unto me in your heart, that you might know concerning the truth of these things.
          •  •  •
      25 And, behold, I grant unto you a gift, if you desire of me, to translate, even as my servant Joseph.
          •  •  •
      27 And now I command you, that if you have good desires—a desire to lay up treasures for yourself in heaven—then shall you assist in bringing to light, with your gift, those parts of my scriptures which have been hidden because of iniquity.
  7.   1 And the Lord said unto me: John, my beloved, what desirest thou? For if you shall ask what you will, it shall be granted unto you.
  8.   10 Now, if you had known this you could have translated; nevertheless, it is not expedient that you should translate now.
  9.   31 For, behold, they shall not accomplish their evil designs in lying against those words. For, behold, if you should bring forth the same words they will say that you have lied and that you have pretended to translate, but that you have contradicted yourself.
  10.   5 Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.
          •  •  •
      8 Verily, verily, I say unto you, even as you desire of me so it shall be done unto you; and, if you desire, you shall be the means of doing much good in this generation.
          •  •  •
      21 Seek not to declare my word, but first seek to obtain my word, and then shall your tongue be loosed; then, if you desire, you shall have my Spirit and my word, yea, the power of God unto the convincing of men.
  11.   5 Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.
  12.   5 Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.
          •  •  •
      7 And, if you keep my commandments and endure to the end you shall have eternal life, which gift is the greatest of all the gifts of God.
      8 And it shall come to pass, that if you shall ask the Father in my name, in faith believing, you shall receive the Holy Ghost, which giveth utterance, that you may stand as a witness of the things of which you shall both hear and see, and also that you may declare repentance unto this generation.
  13.   1 Behold, I say unto you, that you must rely upon my word, which if you do with full purpose of heart, you shall have a view of the plates, and also of the breastplate, the sword of Laban, the Urim and Thummim, which were given to the brother of Jared upon the mount, when he talked with the Lord face to face, and the miraculous directors which were given to Lehi while in the wilderness, on the borders of the Red Sea.
          •  •  •
      8 And if you do these last commandments of mine, which I have given you, the gates of hell shall not prevail against you; for my grace is sufficient for you, and you shall be lifted up at the last day.
  14.   3 And if you know that they are true, behold, I give unto you a commandment, that you rely upon the things which are written;
          •  •  •
      5 Wherefore, if you shall build up my church, upon the foundation of my gospel and my rock, the gates of hell shall not prevail against you.
          •  •  •
      16 And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me!
          •  •  •
      19 And if you have not faith, hope, and charity, you can do nothing.
          •  •  •
      46 And after that you have received this, if you keep not my commandments you cannot be saved in the kingdom of my Father.
  15.   38 Pray always, and I will pour out my Spirit upon you, and great shall be your blessing—yea, even more than if you should obtain treasures of earth and corruptibleness to the extent thereof.
  16.   11 And if you are faithful, behold, I am with you until I come—
  17.   19 And I will give it unto you for the land of your inheritance, if you seek it with all your hearts.
  18.   31 Wherefore, it shall come to pass, that if you behold a spirit manifested that you cannot understand, and you receive not that spirit, ye shall ask of the Father in the name of Jesus; and if he give not unto you that spirit, then you may know that it is not of God.
  19.   1 Behold, thus saith the Lord unto you, my servant William, yea, even the Lord of the whole earth, thou art called and chosen; and after thou hast been baptized by water, which if you do with an eye single to my glory, you shall have a remission of your sins and a reception of the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands;
  20.   3 And thus saith the Lord your God, if you will receive wisdom here is wisdom. Behold, the place which is now called Independence is the center place; and a spot for the temple is lying westward, upon a lot which is not far from the courthouse.
  21.   9 Q. What are we to understand by the angel ascending from the east, Revelation 7th chapter and 2nd verse?
      A. We are to understand that the angel ascending from the east is he to whom is given the seal of the living God over the twelve tribes of Israel; wherefore, he crieth unto the four angels having the everlasting gospel, saying: Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And, if you will receive it, this is Elias which was to come to gather together the tribes of Israel and restore all things.
  22.   7 For if you will that I give unto you a place in the celestial world, you must prepare yourselves by doing the things which I have commanded you and required of you.
  23.   24 For even yet the kingdom is yours, and shall be forever, if you fall not from your steadfastness. Even so. Amen.
  24.   18 And it shall come to pass, that if you are faithful you shall receive the fulness of the record of John.
          •  •  •
      20 For if you keep my commandments you shall receive of his fulness, and be glorified in me as I am in the Father; therefore, I say unto you, you shall receive grace for grace.
          •  •  •
      43 And now a commandment I give unto youif you will be delivered you shall set in order your own house, for there are many things that are not right in your house.
  25.   11 Verily I say unto you, it is my will that you should build a house. If you keep my commandments you shall have power to build it.
      12 If you keep not my commandments, the love of the Father shall not continue with you, therefore you shall walk in darkness.
  26.   32 Therefore, if you cannot obtain five hundred, seek diligently that peradventure you may obtain three hundred.
  27.   86 I give unto you this privilege, this once; and behold, if you proceed to do the things which I have laid before you, according to my commandments, all these things are mine, and ye are my stewards, and the master will not suffer his house to be broken up. Even so. Amen.
  28.   5 Behold, this is the promise of the Father unto you if you continue faithful.
  29.   32 But behold, at the end of this appointment your baptisms for your dead shall not be acceptable unto me; and if you do not these things at the end of the appointment ye shall be rejected as a church, with your dead, saith the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      47 And it shall come to pass that if you build a house unto my name, and do not do the things that I say, I will not perform the oath which I make unto you, neither fulfil the promises which ye expect at my hands, saith the Lord.
          •  •  •
      69 And if any pay stock into their hands it shall be for stock in that house, for himself, and for his generation after him, from generation to generation, so long as he and his heirs shall hold that stock, and do not sell or convey the stock away out of their hands by their own free will and act, if you will do my will, saith the Lord your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment