Friday, November 2, 2018

Hear my cry

  1.   1 I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
  2.   1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
  3.   23 Behold, he hath heard my cry by day, and he hath given me knowledge by visions in the night-time.
  4.   3 But I, Nephi, have written what I have written, and I esteem it as of great worth, and especially unto my people. For I pray continually for them by day, and mine eyes water my pillow by night, because of them; and I cry unto my God in faith, and I know that he will hear my cry.
  5.   22 Now, this thing was pleasing unto me, Jacob, for I had requested it of my Father who was in heaven; for he had heard my cry and answered my prayer.
  6.   10 Nevertheless, after much tribulation, the Lord did hear my cries, and did answer my prayers, and has made me an instrument in his hands in bringing so many of you to a knowledge of his truth.
  7.   9 Yea, O God, thou hast been merciful unto me, and heard my cries in the midst of thy congregations.
      10 Yea, and thou hast also heard me when I have been cast out and have been despised by mine enemies; yea, thou didst hear my cries, and wast angry with mine enemies, and thou didst visit them in thine anger with speedy destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment