Thursday, January 7, 2016

Know even

  1.   64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
  2.   6 That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children:
  3.   9 And all the people shall know, even Ephraim and the inhabitant of Samaria, that say in the pride and stoutness of heart,
  4.   42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
  5.   15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
  6.   22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.
  7.   12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
  8.   9 And all the people shall know, even Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria, that say in the pride and stoutness of heart:
  9.   43 The spirit and the body shall be reunited again in its perfect form; both limb and joint shall be restored to its proper frame, even as we now are at this time; and we shall be brought to stand before God, knowing even as we know now, and have a bright recollection of all our guilt.
  10.   26 Now, as I said concerning faith—that it was not a perfect knowledgeeven so it is with my words. Ye cannot know of their surety at first, unto perfection, any more than faith is a perfect knowledge.
  11.   9 But behold, I have somewhat to prophesy unto thee; but what I prophesy unto thee ye shall not make known; yea, what I prophesy unto thee shall not be made known, even until the prophecy is fulfilled; therefore write the words which I shall say.
  12.   19 And now I would that ye should know, that even since the days of Abraham there have been many prophets that have testified these things; yea, behold, the prophet Zenos did testify boldly; for the which he was slain.
  13.   8 Wherefore, I will explain unto you this mystery, for it is meet unto you to know even as mine apostles.
  14.   6 And again, let my servant Joseph Coe also take his journey with them. The residue shall be made known hereafter, even as I will. Amen.
  15.   5 And let this be a pattern unto the elders until further knowledge, even as it is written.
  16.   19 And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures;
  17.   45 And death hath come upon our fathers; nevertheless we know them, and cannot deny, and even the first of all we know, even Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment