Thursday, January 7, 2016

Know even as

  1.   12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
  2.   43 The spirit and the body shall be reunited again in its perfect form; both limb and joint shall be restored to its proper frame, even as we now are at this time; and we shall be brought to stand before God, knowing even as we know now, and have a bright recollection of all our guilt.
  3.   8 Wherefore, I will explain unto you this mystery, for it is meet unto you to know even as mine apostles.
  4.   6 And again, let my servant Joseph Coe also take his journey with them. The residue shall be made known hereafter, even as I will. Amen.
  5.   5 And let this be a pattern unto the elders until further knowledge, even as it is written.

No comments:

Post a Comment