Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Be a blessing

  1.   2 And I will make of thee a agreat bnation, and I will cbless thee, and make thy dname great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
  2.   13 And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a acurse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I bsave you, and ye shall be a cblessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.
  3.   20 And the man said unto him: I am a Nephite, and I know that thou art a holy prophet of God, for thou art the man whom an aangel said in a vision: Thou shalt receive. Therefore, go with me into my house and I will impart unto thee of my bfood; and I know that thou wilt be a blessing unto me and my house.
  4.   9 And I will make of thee a great anation, and I will bbless thee above measure, and make thy name great among all nations, and thou shalt be a blessing unto thy seed after thee, that in their hands they shall bear this ministry and cPriesthood unto all nations;

No comments:

Post a Comment