Wednesday, June 10, 2015

"An hungered"

  1.   2 And when he had afasted bforty days and forty nights, che was afterward an hungred.
  2.   1 At that time Jesus went on the asabbath day through the bcorn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the cears of corn, and to eat.
          •  •  •
      3 But he said unto them, Have ye not aread what bDavid did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;
  3.   35 For I was an ahungred, and ye bgave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a cstranger, and ye took me in:
          •  •  •
      37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
          •  •  •
      42 For I was an ahungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
          •  •  •
      44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
  4.   25 And he said unto them, Have ye never read what David did, when he had need, and was an hungred, he, and they that were with him?
  5.   3 And Jesus answering them said, Have ye not read so much as this, what David did, when himself was an hungred, and they which were with him;
  6.   19 And as ahe entered the city he was an hungered, and he said to a man: Will ye give to an humble servant of God something to eat?
          •  •  •
      26 And now, Amulek, because thou hast fed me and taken me in, thou art blessed; for I was an hungered, for I had fasted many days.
  7.   7 As I was journeying to see a very near kindred, behold an aangel of the Lord appeared unto me and said: Amulek, return to thine own house, for thou shalt feed a prophet of the Lord; yea, a holy man, who is a chosen man of God; for he has bfasted many days because of the sins of this people, and he is an hungered, and thou shalt creceive him into thy house and feed him, and he shall bless thee and thy house; and the blessing of the Lord shall rest upon thee and thy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment