Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"Many of whom"

  1.   18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
  2.   21 And I saw numberless concourses of people, many of whom were apressing forward, that they might obtain the bpath which led unto the tree by which I stood.
  3.   15 Thus they were a very indolent people, many of whom did worship idols, and the acurse of God had fallen upon them because of the btraditions of their fathers; notwithstanding the promises of the Lord were extended unto them on the conditions of repentance.
  4.   1 Verily I say unto you my friends, I speak unto you with my avoice, even the voice of my Spirit, that I may show unto you my will concerning your brethren in the land of bZion, many of whom are truly humble and are seeking diligently to learn wisdom and to find truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment