Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"There came a voice"

  1. 13 And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?
  2. 11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
  3. 35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
  4. 13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
  5. 17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
  6. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
  7. 5 And there came a voice unto me, saying: Enos, thy sins are forgiven thee, and thou shalt be blessed.
  8. 29 And it came to pass that there came a voice as if it were above the cloud of darkness, saying: Repent ye, repent ye, and seek no more to destroy my servants whom I have sent unto you to declare good tidings.
    • • •
    46 And it came to pass that there came a voice unto them, yea, a pleasant voice, as if it were a whisper, saying:
  9. 3 And it came to pass that there came a voice again unto the people, and all the people did hear, and did witness of it, saying:
  10. 15 And I, John, bear record, and lo, the heavens were opened, and the Holy Ghost descended upon him in the form of a dove, and sat upon him, and there came a voice out of heaven saying: This is my beloved Son.
  11. 2 And from that time forth Enoch began to prophesy, saying unto the people, that: As I was journeying, and stood upon the place Mahujah, and cried unto the Lord, there came a voice out of heaven, saying—Turn ye, and get ye upon the mount Simeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment