Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Not mine"

  1. 17 ¶ And Saul said to David, Behold my elder daughter Merab, her will I give thee to wife: only be thou valiant for me, and fight the Lord’s battles. For Saul said, Let not mine hand be upon him, but let the hand of the Philistines be upon him.
  2. 26 And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants?
  3. 22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
  4. 2 Are there not mockers with me? and doth not mine eye continue in their provocation?
  5. 5 God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.
  6. 2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
  7. 6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
  8. 15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
  9. 121 I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors.
  10. 12 ¶ Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the Lord; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger for ever.
  11. 23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
  12. 40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.
  13. 30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
  14. 16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
  15. 50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
  16. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.
  17. 3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man’s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
  18. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.
  19. 9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
  20. 14 And I said unto him: What am I that I should tempt God to show unto thee a sign in the thing which thou knowest to be true? Yet thou wilt deny it, because thou art of the devil. Nevertheless, not my will be done; but if God shall smite thee, let that be a sign unto thee that he has power, both in heaven and in earth; and also, that Christ shall come. And thy will, O Lord, be done, and not mine.
  21. 27 Behold, this I have given unto you as a parable, and it is even as I am. I say unto you, be one; and if ye are not one ye are not mine.
  22. 38 And Cain said unto the Lord: Satan tempted me because of my brother’s flocks. And I was wroth also; for his offering thou didst accept and not mine; my punishment is greater than I can bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment