Thursday, August 9, 2018

With mouths

  1.   12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.
          •  •  •
      15 And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.
  2.   23 That which is gone out of thy lips thou shalt keep and perform; even a freewill offering, according as thou hast vowed unto the Lord thy God, which thou hast promised with thy mouth.
  3.   15 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, which spake with his mouth unto David my father, and hath with his hand fulfilled it, saying,
          •  •  •
      24 Who hast kept with thy servant David my father that thou promisedst him: thou spakest also with thy mouth, and hast fulfilled it with thine hand, as it is this day.
  4.   13 And the messenger that was gone to call Micaiah spake unto him, saying, Behold now, the words of the prophets declare good unto the king with one mouth: let thy word, I pray thee, be like the word of one of them, and speak that which is good.
  5.   4 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, who hath with his hands fulfilled that which he spake with his mouth to my father David, saying,
          •  •  •
      15 Thou which hast kept with thy servant David my father that which thou hast promised him; and spakest with thy mouth, and hast fulfilled it with thine hand, as it is this day.
  6.   5 But I would strengthen you with my mouth, and the moving of my lips should asswage your grief.
          •  •  •
      10 They have gaped upon me with their mouth; they have smitten me upon the cheek reproachfully; they have gathered themselves together against me.
  7.   16 I called my servant, and he gave me no answer; I intreated him with my mouth.
  8.   10 They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.
  9.   13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
  10.   7 Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, doth hear?
  11.   4 They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.
  12.   17 I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue.
  13.   36 Nevertheless they did flatter him with their mouth, and they lied unto him with their tongues.
  14.   1 I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
  15.   30 I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
  16.   9 An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.
  17.   2 Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
  18.   12 The Syrians before, and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
  19.   13 ¶ Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
  20.   8 Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait.
  21.   4 And Zedekiah king of Judah shall not escape out of the hand of the Chaldeans, but shall surely be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon, and shall speak with him mouth to mouth, and his eyes shall behold his eyes;
  22.   3 And thou shalt not escape out of his hand, but shalt surely be taken, and delivered into his hand; and thine eyes shall behold the eyes of the king of Babylon, and he shall speak with thee mouth to mouth, and thou shalt go to Babylon.
  23.   18 Then Baruch answered them, He pronounced all these words unto me with his mouth, and I wrote them with ink in the book.
  24.   25 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.
  25.   31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.
  26.   13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.
  27.   8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
  28.   9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
      10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
  29.   12 The Syrians before and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
  30.   25 Forasmuch as this people draw near unto me with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their hearts far from me, and their fear towards me is taught by the precepts of men—
  31.   27 Behold, O God, they cry unto thee, and yet their hearts are swallowed up in their pride. Behold, O God, they cry unto thee with their mouths, while they are puffed up, even to greatness, with the vain things of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment