Sunday, August 19, 2018

Souls are precious

  1.   21 ¶ Then said Saul, I have sinned: return, my son David: for I will no more do thee harm, because my soul was precious in thine eyes this day: behold, I have played the fool, and have erred exceedingly.
  2.   8 (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)
  3.   14 He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in his sight.
  4.   35 Behold, O Lord, their souls are precious, and many of them are our brethren; therefore, give unto us, O Lord, power and wisdom that we may bring these, our brethren, again unto thee.
  5.   17 And now I will ease your mind somewhat on this subject. Behold, you marvel why these things should be known so long beforehand. Behold, I say unto you, is not a soul at this time as precious unto God as a soul will be at the time of his coming?
  6.   43 O Lord, we delight not in the destruction of our fellow men; their souls are precious before thee;

No comments:

Post a Comment